- Efficient planning of port areas with regards to energy use and the relationships with surrounding urban areas
- The optimization focusses on sustainability for economic, environmental and social aspects
- Tools used: ImCity – Smart grids
- Dynniq will work on reducing the energy consumption at gantry cranes
- This includes data collection, analysis and management through the IoT Dynniq FlowSense
- The next step is developing measures for this grid optimization by placing active elements of the power grid at the most efficient locations.
Mobility & Energy: the aim of the project is to secure the position of Dynniq in future traffic management and energy distribution by developing solutions for optimizing logistics in order to reduce energy and reduce the cost of energy distribution in port area’s, enhancing the existing product portfolio
End project: May 2021. There is no website live yet but for more information visit: www.corealis.eu