- Increase traffic efficiency and safety by exploiting new possibilities with automated vehicles
- Optimizing traffic control based on more detailed information exchange with automated vehicles
- Cooperative sensing between infrastructure and vehicles will increase safety
- Tools used: ImFlow – RIS
- ImFlow extension to improve control stability to enable efficient GLOSA.
- Support for external data sources such as messages from vehicles and tracking camera’s into ImFlow.
- New message set implementation in the RIS for receiving extra vehicle information, providing lane advice and giving lane specific speed advice.
Enhance future traffic management by integrating information and control of cooperative and automated vehicles in the existing traffic management portfolio.
End project: September 2019. Go to research website: www.maven-its.eu