Your reliable partner in connectivity
Dynniq designs, implements and maintains innovative communication networks for mission critical applications. Dynniq operates this service mainly in Belgium and the United Kingdom & Ireland.
A communications network is connecting various systems and plays a vital and critical role. It needs to be able to support any kind of data, voice, video and Internet services. The network of today demands a specific approach and the following characteristics need to be taken into consideration:
- Large bandwidth support
- High performance and low latency
- Scaleable topology
- Highly secured
- Cost effective
- Easy to operate
- Easy to maintain
Dynniq has the capabilities and expertise to support government and utility companies in all of their data communication network needs. At Dynniq we master all the required key core network technologies:
- Optical Core & Access Networks:
- Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH)
- Optical Transport Networks (OTN)
- Carrier Ethernet Networks (CE)
- Time Division Multiplexing (TDM)
- Coarse or Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM,DWDM)
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching-Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
- Passive Optical Network (PON) technologies
- Copper Access Networks: Digital Subscriber Line (xDSL, EFM) technologies
- Ethernet and IP Based Networks: Switched, routed and label switched technologies for local, metropolitan or wide-area networks
- Data & Network Security: Protection of networks against cyber-crime with Next-generation firewalls and unified threat management technology, intrusion protection, anti-virus, anti-spam, e-mail security and virtual private networking
- Wireless Networks: WIFI,cellular and satellite technology
- Internet Of Things: End-device sensing technology, connected and interoperating with servers and services in the cloud
- Fog Computing: Real time analytics on big data from the infrastructure network of sensors and actuators
Dynniq is a vendor independent system integrator. Dynniq has several partner relationships to create best-of-breed end-to-end solutions. Through different partnerships Dynniq is able to design, build and maintain tailor-made data communication networks.
For who do we operate?
Government & Defence Agencies
Governments and Defence Agencies need well secured private networks as they deal with large volumes of highly confidential information. This information needs to be available 24×7 throughout the entire year. Dynniq offers a range of services going from consultancy and design to implementation and maintenance of these mission critical networks.
The industry is going through an era of massive automation to obtain a more efficient production environment. The production process is managed through SCADA supported by industrial Ethernet networks. In order to control all the network connected elements (PLC or RTU’s) of the industrial networks Dynniq engineers will assist your company to optimize your network and turn your business even more secure.
Research & Education
The way of communicating and teaching in the academic world is rapidly changing. Technological evolution has created many possibilities for the new digital academic world. The application of those possibilities will create an immense flow of data which will need to be supported by resilient and highly performing networks.
Service providers are dealing with exponential growth in data communication due to various technological evolution. In order to keep up with these fast evolution service providers are forced to reinvent their network on a continuous basis. Dynniq is a vendor independent network integrator with the ability to assist service providers in the search of cost effective customer fit solutions.
Utilities often deal with critical services for entire communities. These services often need be delivered 24×7 throughout the entire year. A minor incident can be potentially harmful for thousands of people. We build mission critical networks which have no room for error. Dynniq offers a range of services including a NOC and 24×7 Maintenance Services.